COMMUNITY EVENT PERMITS
Application for Community Events on Township RoadsIf your organization or agency would like to stage a community event on Township roads your party must first seek the approval of the Township. The Township will require the following with your application:
- Click here for Application Form
- A letter describing the details of the event,
- A copy of insurance coverage, naming the Township as an additional insured party
- Notification given to all Emergency Services
- Police Notification sign off on application form
- A completed Road Occupancy Permit
- A $300 refundable Security Deposit
Green Events Initiative/Sustainability PolicyCouncil has endorsed the new Green Events Initiative/Sustainability Policy for persons or groups who hold events on or within the Township of Scugog property. This would include the above any Community Event requiring the above application.
Click here Green Event Initiative/Sustainability Policy to view the policy.