COMMUNITY EVENT PERMITS
Application for Community Events on Township Roads
If your organization or agency would like to stage a community event on Township parks or roads your party must first seek the approval of the Township. The Township will require the following with your application:
- Click here for a Special Event Application Package - all additional forms are included in the package. (Some items may not be applicable to your application)
- A letter describing the details of the event,
- A copy of insurance coverage, naming the Township as an additional insured party
- Notification given to all Emergency Services
- Police Notification sign off on application form
- Permit fees and deposits paid in full upon submission of application
Community Grant Fund Policy and Application
The Township recognizes that many programs, services and projects are provided through the volunteer efforts of community organizations. The Community Grant Funding demonstrates Council’s commitment to working with these not-for-profit volunteer community individuals and organizations to provide beneficial programs and services to the community.
Funding may be provided to assist communityorganizations to deliver programs and services and to complete special projects, through the Community Grant Fund.
Green Events Initiative/Sustainability Policy
Council has endorsed the new Green Events Initiative/Sustainability Policy for persons or groups who hold events on or within the Township of Scugog property. This would include the above any Community Event requiring the above application.
Click here Green Event Initiative/Sustainability Policy to view the policy.