Canada Day 2023 VIP Seating
The Township of Scugog is thrilled to announce an exciting new addition to this year’s Canada Day celebrations in Palmer Park. This year, we are introducing four exclusive seating areas along the picturesque waterfront walkway! Each seating area will consist of six chairs and two tables offering amazing views of Lake Scugog.
This Canada Day, you will have the unique opportunity to purchase a VIP pass, which guarantees a reserved seating area for you, your family, and friends. Limited VIP passes are available for two time slots:
- 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., priced at $50.
- 6:00 p.m. to approximately 10:30 p.m. (including firework display), priced at $100.
Online registration for VIP pass reservations will open on Monday, June 26, at 12:00 p.m. To secure your spot, visit our registration website; please note that phone and email requests will not be accepted. The seating area will be managed by our staff. Please check in at the welcome table on July 1 with your ID and booking confirmation to receive your VIP pass.
- Were the Muskoka chairs purchased with taxpayer dollars?
- Where are the proceeds being allocated?
- The proceeds will be offsetting the cost of the event.
- Can I bring my own chair to Palmer Park on Canada Day?
- Yes! We welcome you to bring your own chairs to celebrate Canada Day. Please be advised, all other open areas in the park are first come, first served.
- How much of the park will be used for seating?
- There will be 4 designated seating areas, with a total of 24 chairs along the waterfront walkway that will be installed in time for Canada Day but will remain in place for the season. As in previous years, Palmer Park and Joe Fowler Ball Diamond are open and free to enjoy the Canada Day celebrations including kids’ zone, live performances, fireworks, and more!
For more information and to view a map of the available seating areas, view our Canada Day page.