Virtual 2023 Capital Budget Open House – January 11 at 6:30pm
Join us for the Virtual 2023 Capital Budget Open House on Wednesday, January 11 at 6:30pm. The Township Capital Budget outlines our Capital spending plan for the upcoming year along with the detail of the projects we anticipate will come forward in the next four years. This includes the following Capital projects:
- Water Street Rehabilitation
- Devitts Road Rehabilitation – Cartwright E ¼ Line to Manvers/Scugog Townline
- Ashgrove Park construction
- Palmer Park Washroom Construction
- Joe Fowler Picnic Shelter Construction
- Expansion of the Customer Service Tracking System
For more information and to view a copy of the draft capital budget, visit my.scugog.ca/budget. Questions may also be submitted by emailing email@example.com. Questions will be addressed at the virtual open house or by email.
Options to participate in the virtual open house include:
- Visit my.scugog.ca/budget to post a budget question
- Participate in the virtual open house by asking questions during the meeting. Registration is required in advance. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Livestream the virtual open house presentation and Q&A session as a viewer. Visit the Council and Committees Calendar on January 11 at 6:30pm to access the stream.
Lori Bowers, Director, Community Services