The Scugog Memorial Public Library has something for everyone and offers:
- Public computers with Internet access and Microsoft Office software
- Free Wi-Fi
- Exhibits that change monthly at the Kent Farndale Gallery
- Storytime and other children's programs (babies to teens)
- Movie screenings on our big screen
- Book clubs for adults
- Community rooms available for rent, to hold meetings or workshops
- Small study rooms
- Online services, such as downloadable e-books and audiobooks, online language-learning software and access to digital newspaper and magazine articles
- Coffee Kiosk operated by Community Living North Durham
- Cozy chairs by a fireplace
- A view of Lake Scugog
Our library is located at:
231 Water Street, P.O. Box 1049, Port Perry, ON L9L 1A8
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.