The Township of Scugog Planning department reviews and processes all planning and development applications. Learn more about active planning applications on the Township's Current Development Projects Planning Applications page.
For new applications, you may be required to submit several planning applications depending on the complexity of the proposed project. We recommend that you arrange a pre-consultation meeting with our Planning department staff before you submit any planning applications. At the pre-consultation meeting, Township staff and other appropriate agencies address potential issues associated with a specific development proposal and/or change in land use. They will also identify the requirements for a complete application submission for your project.
To make an appointment with Planning Staff for virtual or select services, please email email@example.com.
Our Planning staff can help you with the following:
- Request for Pre-Consultation Form
- Official Plan Amendment applications
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment applications
- Site Plan applications
- Second Dwelling applications
- Subdivision Development Agreements
- Minor Variance (Committee of Adjustment)
- Removal of Part Lot Control
- Zoning Compliance Requests