The Township of Scugog's Zoning By-law implements the policies of the Official Plan by regulating:
- Uses of land and buildings
- Locations and height of buildings and other structures on a lot
- Sizes and dimensions of lots
- Requirements for parking
To learn the zoning requirements of a specific property:
- View the Municipal Addressing Map Book and locate the subject property
- Cross-reference the location of the property with the correct Zoning Map Schedule
- Cross-reference the Zoning code from the Map Schedule with the Zoning By-law text to determine the permitted uses and regulations for the subject property
*New*! - You can now use our Interactive Zoning Map to search your property and find out how it's zoned. Use the tools along the bottom of the screen for instructions and additional layers. Once you find your property, click on the parcel to see how it's zoned.
Zoning By-law Amendments
Zoning Questions and Complaints
Our By-law Enforcement Office can answer questions about the enforcement of zoning regulations and by-law complaints.